Solar-Powered GPS Tracker with Battery Backup
Real-time GPS asset tracking suitable for ruggedised uses.
- Long battery life comprised of both a solar cell to generate power from the sun and an internal backup battery when solar access is limited
- Rugged, waterproof, and IP67 rated. Made from industrial grade polycarbonate housing (crush resistant)
Easily track your assets -track where the assets are and have been.
- Trip reporting - View where your asset has been, as well as any trip activity
- Tracking - provides one GPS fix every minute when in motion
- For stationary assets, current location tracking is provided every four hours for location updates
Easy to Self Install
Our Solar Tracker is an Internet of Things (IoT) device that is easy to quickly self install on your large, non-powered assets, tools, large equipment, portable toilets or large trash bins
- Easy to self-install with screws, zip ties or adhesive tape
- The devices are rugged and IP-67 rated waterproof and dustproof
- A great addition to your other GPS tracking for vehicles and trailers
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
Essentially, the partnership with Teletrac Navman has provided us with the data we just didn’t have before, enabling us to better our customer service offering, and positively impacting the business as a whole.
- Aggregate Industries
Teletrac Navman won us over with a flawless approach, followed by first-rate consultancy and execution. The introduction of our SUEZ Dashboard has been operation-changing – I can’t even begin to tell you the difference it has made
This improved visibility has not only helped us save on the bottom line and reinvest into our growing fleet, but it has also enabled us to continue bringing new contracts in as our reputation for excellent customer service has continued
- Graham Environmental Services