Our device is a self-install unit for light to heavy-duty vehicles that captures key data including harsh driving events, vehicle performance data and maintenance information and delivers it to the TN360 software platform that transforms this into insights for your business.
- Second-by-second tracking for real-time status of your vehicles
- Safety events such as harsh acceleration, braking and cornering, are tracked via the accelerometer
- Easy to navigate dashboard provides at a glance status for vehicles, drivers and alerts
- The SI201 fully supports your Android-based device with data plan
Together with the AI-powered TN360 platform, the device enables you to access business insights through easy to use analytics tools.
- Question-based search which "learns" about your business and instantly answers your questions
- Visualised analytics into key performance areas including productivity and safety
- Customisable reporting for trip details, driver events, vehicle performance, maintenance, and alerts
The data captured via the device also powers the TN360 mobile application that keeps you connected with your fleet throughout the day. Your driver and vehicle data can also be used alongside a wide range of TN360 mobile apps including:
- Messaging enables canned and custom messaging with drivers
- Forms allow the creation of custom workflows
- Pre-Trip Checklist digitises pre and post-trip vehicle inspections and can be used as part of your workflow for any task list
- Amazon Alexa and IFTTT (if this then that) integrations bring automation to you
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
This improved visibility has not only helped us save on the bottom line and reinvest into our growing fleet, but it has also enabled us to continue bringing new contracts in as our reputation for excellent customer service has continued.
- Graham Environmental Services
Essentially, the partnership with Teletrac Navman has provided us with the data we just didn’t have before, enabling us to better our customer service offering, and positively impacting the business as a whole.
- Aggregate Industries
Teletrac Navman won us over with a flawless approach, followed by first-rate consultancy and execution. The introduction of our SUEZ Dashboard has been operation-changing – I can’t even begin to tell you the difference it has made.