This new regulation is part of London Mayors’ “Vision Zero” approach.
To help make this adjustment as smooth as possible we are offering a product solution specifically tailored to help your business achieve the star rating requirements.
Our package gives you complete peace of mind knowing your vehicles' safety is improved, with minimal business disruption or down time.
Now, you can avoid:
- Vehicle downtime due to HGVs having to navigate alternative routes
- Penalty charges whilst in the travel zone of Greater London without a valid permit
- Business operations being disrupted due to vehicle safety maintenance
- Dangerous circumstances where drivers are not able to see directly through their cab windows
- Life threatening collisions with cyclists or pedestrians through vehicle blind spots
Rest easy knowing your HGVs over 12 tonnes gross weight are certified as part of London Mayors’ “Vision Zero” approach.
Important and useful links:
- Is my vehicle compliant with DVS, how do I know?
- Where and how do I apply for the permit?
- Is there any guidance on the evidence I need to supply to support my application?
- Can I apply for multiple vehicles at the same time?
- What happens in 2024 when the scheme is set to change?
For vehicle exemption lists:
Plug-and-play devices to start tracking assets instantly
Hard-wired, tamper resistant devices for your most valuable assets
IP67 rated for hard-working equipment and long hauls
Battery & Solar Powered
GPS tracking for non-powered assets
Teletrac Navman won us over with a flawless approach, followed by first-rate consultancy and execution.
The introduction of our SUEZ Dashboard has been operation-changing – I can’t even begin to tell you the difference it has made.
DIRECTOR is the perfect solution for our business as we now have complete visibility of our fleet, so we’ve been able to improve our daily operations and dispatch jobs as efficiently as possible.
- E-Zec Medical Transport Services Ltd
Time is a critical factor for all participants in the construction process, so it’s crucial that we avoid and minimise time and costs overrunning in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- Aggregate Industries