With our EV Readiness Tool you can:
- Structure your electric fleet conversion in the most cost-effective way
- Build a sustainable transition plan from ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) to EV
- Unlimited reporting
- Confidently plan the installation of EV chargers at the office and home address where needed
- Benefit from a quick and accurate total cost of ownership analysis
- Identify opportunities to take advantage of tax breaks, fuel costs, efficiency savings etc.
- Independent recommendations from all OEMs
Meaning your business can avoid:
- Switching vehicles at the wrong times or unnecessarily
- Timely and costly consultancy fees
- Investing in new fuel powered vehicles with limited lifespan
- Not being prepared for the new 2030 ban on ICE powered vehicles
- Buying new vehicles with insufficient range
- Cost premiums of electric vehicles against traditional ICE
- Charging infrastructure complications or lack of local charging points
Stay on-track with government initiatives by ensuring your business plays its part
Rest easy knowing your fleet conversion is helping support the Road to Zero UK Transport Initiative, with the government ban on new diesel and petrol vehicle sales being brought forward from 2035 to 2030
Intelligent support every step of the way
Our devices alone aren't the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
Plug-and-play devices to start tracking assets instantly
Hard-wired, tamper resistant devices for your most valuable assets
IP67 rated for hard-working equipment and long hauls
Battery & Solar Powered
GPS tracking for non-powered assets
A flawless approach, followed by first-rate consultancy and execution. The introduction of our SUEZ Dashboard has been operation-changing – I can’t even begin to tell you the difference it has made.
DIRECTOR is the perfect solution for our business as we now have complete visibility of our fleet, so we’ve been able to improve our daily operations and dispatch jobs as efficiently as possible.
- E-Zec Medical Transport Services Ltd
Time is a critical factor for all participants in the construction process, so it’s crucial that we avoid and minimise time and costs overrunning in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- Aggregate Industries