1. This reward program is only open to existing customers of Teletrac Navman, K1 Business Park, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, MK7 6BZ. Registered No. 2292714. An existing customer is defined as having an actively tracked fleet using a Teletrac Navman product. Rewards will only be awarded where a referral is a new sales prospect to Teletrac Navman and excludes existing active prospects and customers.
2. Rewards are earned when the referred customer purchases a Teletrac Navman telematics solution for 6 or more vehicles or assets. No additional reward payments will be made on subsequent add to fleet sales and as such will not constitute as a referral for the purpose of this program.
3. A reward of £75 will be issued to both the referring customer and the referred customer in the form of branded retail vouchers
4. Reward vouchers will be issued when the referred customers units have been installed and invoiced.
5. Recipients of reward vouchers This is a tax paid scheme where National Insurance and basic rate of tax is paid by Teletrac Navman. Payers of higher tax rates are responsible for making further are responsible for any additional tax liability.
7. Any customer acceptance decision is at the sole discretion of Teletrac Navman. Teletrac Navman is under no obligation to accept any prospect as a customer for any reason.
8. You warrant that you are not the employee, agent, broker, auctioneer or solicitor of any person you refer to Teletrac Navman and that you shall not represent yourself as an authorised agent of Teletrac Navman. You acknowledge that you have no authority to, and will not, negotiate or make any commitments whatsoever on behalf of Teletrac Navman.
9. You warrant that any person you refer to Teletrac Navman has consented to being contacted by Teletrac Navman for the purposes of selling Teletrac Navman products.
10. Where applicable, the referring party should seek permission from their employer to submit referrals and inform them of all rewards that they may receive.
11. Teletrac Navman reserves the right to change the monetary value of the voucher reward at any time.
13. This reward program is not open to government employees (including local government, statutory authorities and regulatory bodies) nor applicable to referral opportunities with government entities.
14. A successful referral is any referral which directly results in a sale within 180 days of the referral being made.
15. Teletrac Navman reserves the right to use their discretion when accepting referrals into the Teletrac Navman Rewards Program. Teletrac Navman has the right to audit the referrals received and will reject any referrals it believes contravene the terms and conditions of the program.
16. All referral decisions will be made by Teletrac Navman and will be final.
17. This scheme is administered by Teletrac Navman which reserves the right to end or amend the program at any time.
18. By submitting a referral, the referring customer agrees that they will not unduly influence the referred person throughout the course of the sales process, will not give the benefit of the reward to any 3rd party and that they accept the terms and conditions as stated above.