M-Nav 770 technical features:
- Tablet size is 7”, with a 6” screen for easy visibility
- Optimised for long-haul commercial truck use
- Voice-activated navigation
- Route calculation providing visual and verbal instructions
- Signature capture as proof of delivery
M-Nav 770 benefits:
- Instant driver to dispatch communication and manager-based routing messages for immediate in-cab updates
- Paperless, customisable forms
- Vehicle profiling for specific road guidelines
- Add stops to your route with “Via Point”
In-cab device supported by Garmin
With our comprehensive line of apps designed to help keep you and your fleet connected
Intelligent support every step of the way
Our devices alone aren't the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
Plug-and-play devices to start tracking assets instantly
Hard-wired, tamper resistant devices for your most valuable assets
IP67 rated for hard-working equipment and long hauls
Battery & Solar Powered
GPS tracking for non-powered assets
Teletrac Navman won us over with a flawless approach, followed by first-rate consultancy and execution.
The introduction of our SUEZ Dashboard has been operation-changing – I can’t even begin to tell you the difference it has made.
DIRECTOR is the perfect solution for our business as we now have complete visibility of our fleet, so we’ve been able to improve our daily operations and dispatch jobs as efficiently as possible.
- E-Zec Medical Transport Services Ltd
Time is a critical factor for all participants in the construction process, so it’s crucial that we avoid and minimise time and costs overrunning in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- Aggregate Industries